Sunday, August 15, 2010

My first blog!.....Building at Seabrook Island

Blogging is new to me.  Although, I consider myself to be a "people person"  I feel like I have been blogging all my life, when in reality this is the very first.  A little like standing on a diving board for the first time as a child and looking into the depth of a pool.  So here goes..... My husband and I purchased a lot on Seabrook Island, a private community, south of Charleston, South Carolina, about 6 years ago.  Upon much consideration we have finally taken "the plunge" to build our dream cottage, with the help of a delightful building and architecture team, Simonini Builders.  www.simonini.com.  Upon meeting the 3 approval meetings with the Seabrook Island Architectural Review Committee, we are finally on our way.  Over the next year, I will document our experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The SC Coastal Marsh

The SC Coastal Marsh